Most Twitch streamers, whether upcoming or established, are curious to find out who is following them on Twitch. Knowing more about your followers not only helps you get to know your followers or fans better but may also help you analyze your growth on the platform so that you can grow your Twitch channel even further. You can even interact better with your followers and thereby increase their engagement on the channel. This article takes you through how to see your followers on Twitch.
Check Who Follows You on Twitch
So, without much ado, let’s find out how to actually check your follower list
Check Your Twitch Followers List on Desktop (PC, Mac)
1. First of all, you need to open Twitch and log in to your account. Once you are logged in, click on your profile picture located at the top right corner of the screen.
2. Now, go to Creator Dashboard and click on it in order to access your account’s creator-specific settings.
3. In the Creator Dashboard, go to Community and choose Follower List from the drop-down menu.
4. You should now be able to see everyone who is following you on Twitch. From here, you can also send a message to your followers. Not just this, you can also add a follower as a friend or follow them back.
Check Your Twitch Followers List on Mobile (Android, iOS)
I must mention here that you cannot view the list of followers on your mobile apps either on Android or iOS. What you can do is you can check the number of Twitch followers that you have on the mobile app. In order to see the exact list of your Twitch followers you will have to access Twicth’s web version from a browser. Here are the steps to do so:
1. Open the Twitch app on your cell phone and tap on your profile icon located at the top-left corner of the screen. This should take you to the account settings page.
2. Now, tap on your profile picture and you should see the number of Twitch followers that you have appeared on the screen.
As mentioned above, you cannot see the exact list of followers in the mobile app. Even if you click the number of followers nothing is going to happen. However, here’s a workaround to help you view your Twitch followers on your Android or iOS phone.
3. Open the browser on your phone and visit the web version of Twitch. By default, Twitch will redirect you to the mobile version of the website. I must mention here that you cannot sign in to your Twitch account from the mobile version of the site. Thus, what you need to do is tap on the three dots icon in the browser and choose “Desktop site”. This will help you access the desktop version of the Twitch site from your mobile phone.
4. Now, you can log in to the web version of the Twitch site from your mobile browser.
5. Once you are logged in, you need to take the exact same steps as mentioned above to view your Twitch followers on the desktop. You need to tap on your profile icon and go to Creator Dashboard.
6. In the Creator Dashboard, go to Community and select the Followers list. Now, you should be able to see the list of all your Twitch followers along with their names.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to see who follows you on Twitch on mobile?
It is not possible to see the Twitch followers list from the mobile app. All you can see is the number of followers that you have. In order to access the Followers list, you need to access the web version of the Twitch site on your mobile phone.
I have tried to list the exact steps that you need to take in order to check your list of followers on Twitch (both on the desktop and mobile phone). If you follow the steps above, you should be able to get details of your followers easily. So, go ahead and give it a try!