Amazon Prime membership comes with a host of benefits for members and some of the could include free and fast delivery of their orders, exclusive sales that are meant only for Prime members such as Prime Day or Prime Gaming loot, etc. Not just this, you can also link your Amazon Prime account to Twitch in order to get a more rewarding Twitch experience!
Even though Twitch Prime and Prime Gaming come under the Amazon umbrella, a lot of people can actually miss them if they do not know how to link their Amazon Prime account to their Twitch account. This article takes you through the process of doing so in quick and easy steps so that you can easily link your Amazon Prime account to your Twitch account.
How To Link Amazon Prime To Your Twitch Account
First of all, it is important to know that you must have an Amazon Prime account.
What is Twitch Prime?
More often than not Twitch Prime is assumed to be a service. When it is actually a premium experience for Twitch users. And you become a Twitch member by linking your Amazon Prime account with your Twitch account.
Some of the rewards of this could include the following:
- Streamers get a free monthly Twitch channel subscription
- You also get a Premium Prime status on your Twitch profile
- Prime subscribers also get exclusive channel emotes and colors
- As a Twitch Prime member, you can store sixty days of broadcast
- You also get access to Prime Gaming loot including games and in-game bonuses.
Steps to Link Amazon Prime to Twitch on desktop
This is a rather easy and quick process. Here are the steps included:
- First of all, visit Prime Gaming homepage
- If you are already an Amazon Prime member, sign in to your account and if you are not an Amazon Prime subscriber, click on Try Prime and get their prime membership which comes at a low yearly price.
- Once you are logged into your Amazon Prime account, go to the Prime Gaming homepage
- Now, link your Prime Gaming account to your Twitch account. This can be done by going to your username and clicking on the drop-down menu, where you select Link Twitch account >Links accounts
- As you do so, you are redirected to the Twitch login page. Now, log in to the Twitch account that you want to link to your Amazon Prime account. Here, it is important to keep in mind that up to four Twitch accounts can be linked with your Amazon Prime account and rewards are distributed equally among all these accounts.
- Now, that you have selected the Twitch account that you want to link with your Amazon Prime account, click on confirm. As you do so, you will be taken to the Prime Gaming homepage.
- In order to confirm that everything has been done right, go to your username and click on the drop-down menu. As you do so, you should see your Twitch username listed at the top. This confirms that your Amazon Prime account has been linked to your Twitch account.
Steps to Link Amazon Prime to Twitch on mobile
This is also a very simple and easy process. Here are the steps involved:
- First of all, open your mobile browser and go to Prime Gaming home page. Now, you need to sign into your Amazon Prime account by tapping on Sign-in. If, however, you are not an Amazon Prime member, click on Try Prime.
- Now that you are signed into your Amazon Prime account, tap on the silhouette and access the drop-down menu. In this drop-down menu, select Connect a Twitch account.
- As you do so, you will be redirected to the Twitch sign-in page. Enter your login details for the account that you want to link. Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to the Prime Gaming homepage with your Twitch account linked.
How To de-link your Twitch Account from Amazon Prime
In case you want to delink your Twitch account from your Amazon Prime account, all you need to do is tap on Manage Twitch accounts and then choose Unlink account.
Linking your Twitch account to your Amazon Prime account is a very simple and easy process as mentioned above. By following the steps above, you should be able to establish this link easily either from your desktop or mobile phone.