Twitch is all about streaming great content so that you can keep your followers or viewers engaged. Better engagement makes it possible for you to keep your viewers watching your streams for longer apart from making sure that they come back every time you start streaming. In other words, it is equally important to retain your followers and viewers. No wonder, you want to know who all are watching your streams so that you have a better idea of your followers or viewers. If you know your audience, it is also possible to customize your content according to them by engaging with them. This article takes you through how to see your viewers on Twitch.
How To See Your Viewers On Twitch
Checking out your viewers on Twitch is not rocket science. Here are some of the ways you can do so:
- First and foremost, you need to get over to your Twitch Creator Dashboard.
- Now, you need to select Stream Manager. You must see it appear as an option in the left navigation menu.
- Once you are in the Stream Manager, click on the three dots that appear next to the My Chat section of your stream chat (you must see it under your activity feed), and then click on Users in Chat.
- Now, you should be able to see and identify people that are logged in with the chat and who are watching your stream.
In case you use the Twitch Mobile app, you can check your viewers in the following steps:
- Open the Twitch app on your mobile device and log into your account.
- Now, on the home screen, click on Create Button (located at the top right corner of the screen) in order to switch to your Creator Dashboard. If however, you are already in the Creator Dashboard, ignore this step. I must mention here that at times, you could also see Watch instead of Create on the button.
- As you click the create button, you should see Switching to Creator Mode appear on the screen. As you bypass this screen, choose Stream Manager
- As you do so, you should seed your session time appear at the very top of the screen. Not just this, you must also see viewers, and followers appear on the screen. Now, you must choose Viewers.
- Just as you are able to see viewers watching your stream on Twitch Desktop, you should be able to see signed-in users on Twitch Mobile now.
If you follow the steps above, you should be able to see your Twitch viewers so that you can get engaged with them in order to know them better and customize your content accordingly.